>> Beach Tour India
>> Beaches in Gujarat
Beach tours in Gujarat make tourists with golden opportunity to
discover the beauty and exquisiteness of beaches in Gujarat, India. Breathtaking beaches of Gujarat are a curious combination of distinguished beachfronts with a bountiful sprinkling of tourists & vacationers from all over the world. IndiaTravelTours.Net offers helpful information about famous beaches of Gujarat and exciting packages for Gujarat beach tours and Gujarat beach holidays. You will have an enduring affair by opting one of our Gujarat beach tour package or Gujarat beach holiday packages.
Some of popular beaches in Gujarat you will love to explore on your Gujarat beach tour and travels in India are :-
- Ahmedpur Mandvi Beach :– It is one of the finest beach resorts in the country. It offers exciting and cheerful options to enjoy by lazing on the breathtaking beaches, swimming on calm sea, and enjoying some of fabulouswater sports.
- Chorwad Beach :– Located at 66 km from Junagarh in Gujarat, it is a small fishing village and a wonderful beach destination in Gujarat to enjoy. The beach is famous for rocky shores and boat riding. It is just a right beach place for long beach walks and a quiet holiday.
- Beyt Dwarka :– It is a popular pilgrimage centre and also famous beach holiday destination. Besides pilgrimage, tourists can enjoy beach tours and see shore bird on the coastal area of Beyt Dwarka.
- Kutch Mandvi Beach :– It is one of the most important beaches of Gujarat. It is known among tourists for its lovely blue waters, lots of birds, sandy beaches, and colorful fishing points.
- Veraval Beach :– Located near the religious city of Somnath in Gujarat, the Veraval Beach is one of the most popular beach destinations in Gujarat. It attracts tourists with its serene and scenic beachfront. The beach is ideal for swimming, sunbathing and leisure walk.
- Gopnath Beach :– It is one of the most beautiful beaches in Gujarat. It was once the summer home of Maharaja of Krishna Kumar Singh Ji of Bhavnagar. It attracts tourists with its lush green surroundings and marvelous limestone cliffs. The beach also provides marvelous opportunity to enjoy birding.